TJ4200 TOPJET 4-WAY CEILING INLET
The TJ4200 is a TopJet Attic Air Gravity Inlet that consists of a revolutionary, patented design that maximizes air management. Double L's gravity-operated TJ4200 TopJet Poultry Attic Inlet is designed to provide birds with a better mix of air and to help growers maintain higher ventilation rates during cold weather without sacrificing house temperatures or wasting fuel.
TopJet poultry attic vents supplement house sidewall inlets to provide an automatic supply of tempered air during the early stages of minimum ventilation, without the need for a winch.
The all-season, 4-Way TJ4200 attic poultry inlet features counterbalance louvers that open from the TOP instead of the bottom. The TJ4200 TopJet Gravity inlet pulls warm attic air into the house and directs the air along the ceiling. The TJ4200 Vent holds the air current up longer thereby mixing with room air and distributing fresh air even more evenly while minimizing or eliminating bird stress.
BENEFITS OF TJ4200 TOPJET GRAVITY CEILING INLET
- 4-Directional louvers direct air along the ceiling and hold air up longer while mixing with room air, distributing air evenly
- Mixes warm tempered air from attic with house air along ceiling for better mixing and prevents downdrafts on birds
- Less drafty conditions and chilling during brooding
- Engineered to allow more CFM through inlet and operates at a higher static pressure for better air mixing
- More uniform house temperatures during minimum ventilation
- Drier litter, lower fuel costs, and lower ammonia concentrations
- Easy snap together assembly - no tools required
TJ4200 CEILING INLET INFORMATIONAL VIDEO
TJ4200 CEILING INLET INSTALLATION VIDEO
360 degree airflow with heavy-duty radius corner design increases fuel savings, air distribution, and air mixing.
Aerodynamic, curved louver blade directs fresh air along the ceiling to the ceiling peak for effective air mixing and speeds air to the center of even wider poultry houses.