WINTERIZE ECOTIGHT SHUTTERS OR OTHER OEM FAN SHUTTERS WITH NEW SHUTTER BLANK
- Simple, unique, and effective “common sense” way to winterize fan shutters
- Panel stops cold air leakage and shutter flutter - reducing heater run time and lowering operating costs
- R-Value = R3 from multiple vanes in panel
- Panel is easy to store and light to handle in summer months
- Do not have to remove fan shutters to winterize with this design
- No more fan shutter damage due to handling / storing in off-season
- Translucent panel allows natural light to enter the hog barn
- Flex tip U-Channel pre-installed on panel seals off from any water, dirt or air leakage
- Designed to work with Eco Tight Shutter and other fan shutters on the market
- Designed for expansion and contraction
- Custom sizes available
- Made in the USA
FLIR IMAGES OF BEFORE AND AFTER USE OF SHUTTER BLANK
Above FLIR photo was taken at a 2,400 head finishing site in eastern Iowa when the outside temperature was below 0° F temperatures.
54” fans are shown with cold air leakage coming into the facility – shown by the purple areas on the shutter front.
Above FLIR photo was taken at the same finishing site in eastern Iowa 15 minutes after the Shutter Blank was installed on the 54” fans.
Note the reduction in cold air leakage and insulation provided on the fans depicted by the uniform yellow / orange tones captured by the FLIR camera.